- Rank: 68
- Followers: 6
- Votes: 0
- Years Member: 11
- Last Update: 16 October 2018, 17:44
Every chart has two different sets of momentum buy/sell signals.
PPO BUY&SELL signals (solid vertical lines).
1. Sell when the daily PPO (150,450) oscillator cross below +2.
2. PPO Sell signals are annotated by a solid red vertical lines.
3. Buy when the daily PPO(150,450) oscillator crosses above +2.
4. or speculate earlier when the PPO(150,450) crosses above +1, 0, -1, -2, and -3.
5. PPO Buy signals are annotated by solid green vertical lines.
MA&EMA CROSSOVER Signals (dashed vertical lines)
6. Sell when the 50MA cross below the 150EMA.
7. Crossover Sell signals are annotated by a dashed red vertical lines.
8. Buy when the 50MA cross above the 150EMA.
9. Crossover Buy signals are annotated by a dashed green vertical lines.
BEAR MARKET BOTTOMS
10. Bear market bottom periods are annotated by a red rectangle box.
11. Bear market bottoms turnaround points are denoted by green oval/circle.
12. A gold vertical line signals the beginning of major bull market.
13. The number in parentheses in the name is the approximate number of securities held in the ETF.
14. Percent gains and losses during bullish and bearish periods. (red and green %)
This information is presented for education purposes only. StockCharts.com is not responsible for any comments, advice, or annotations presented on this page. Please review our Terms of Service for more details.