- Rank: 104
- Followers: 6
- Votes: 0
- Years Member: 11
- Last Update: 1 August 2018, 11:21
Not adjusted for dividends and splits.
When a split occurs a discontinuity occurs in the price chart.
Bear Market Phase
1. Easiest to identify, and most reliable signal.
2. Annotated by red vertical line.
3. Sell when the daily PPO oscillator cross below 1.5.
4. There is one and only one sell signal. Do not miss it.
4. Bear market period denoted by a red rectangular box.
5. Bear market bottoms denoted by green oval/circle.
Bull Market Phase
6. Hardest to identify
7. Buy signal can be reversed.
6. Annotated by dashed and solid vertical green lines.
7. Buy when the PPO has reached extreme low.
8. The signal occurs when the daily PPO(100,250) oscillator crosses above +3.
9. Splits cause a discontinuity for 1 to 2 years. Switch to a similar ETF that did not split!
10. Percent gains and losses during bullish and bearish periods. (red and green %)
10. The number in parentheses in the name is the approximate number of securities held in the ETF.
11. A gold vertical line signals the beginning of major bull market. Less
This information is presented for education purposes only. StockCharts.com is not responsible for any comments, advice, or annotations presented on this page. Please review our Terms of Service for more details.