- Rank: 65
- Followers: 6
- Votes: 0
- Years Member: 11
- Last Update: 22 June 2018, 12:36
Not adjusted for dividends which makes the chart prices equal the actual trading prices.
Unfornately, the chart is not adjusted for splits, which destroys the relationship
for the next year after the split.
Bullish momentum signals
1. Bullish momentum signals are annotated by solid green vertical lines.
2. The signal occurs when the daily PPO(100,250) oscillator crosses above +3.
Bearish momentum signals.
3. Bearish momentum signals are annotated by red vertical lines.
4. The signal occurs when the daily PPO oscillator cross below 1.5.
Times to Buy and Sell ETFs
5. Sell signal occurs when the PPO drops below a 1.5.
6. Bear market is denoted by a red rectangle box.
7. Buy when the PPO has reached extreme low.
8. Bear market bottoms denoted by green oval/circle.
9. Percent gains and losses during bullish and bearish periods. (red and green %)
10. The number in parentheses in the name is the approximate number of securities held in the ETF.
11. A gold vertical line signals the beginning of major bull market.
This information is presented for education purposes only. StockCharts.com is not responsible for any comments, advice, or annotations presented on this page. Please review our Terms of Service for more details.