- Rank: 128
- Followers: 1
- Votes: 0
- Years Member: 8
- Last Update: 18 January 2019, 10:18
US Market Short-Term Sentiment - Hold Zone - today XX on Fear Index, Last xx. A good window for pick up of index EFT's is <25
The three simple rules:
#1 Rule 'dont loss money'
#2 Rule 'The best time to buy is then the clouds are darkest, there are to many concerns and you think that it is a bad time to invest in the stock market'
#3 Rule 'Remember rule #1'
#Last 6 Point Lineup Daily Buy Signal- Page 5
$SPX - Last buy signal 13-02-2018
$INDU - Last buy signal 12-02-2018
$NDX - Last buy signal 12-02-2018
$NBI - Last buy signal 12-02-2018
$MID - Last buy signal 13-02-2018
1) Buy and Hold, follow the three simple rules
2) Simple sell/stop indicator = under daily MA125 or below the last 5 or 4 Star entry point
3) Trade Indicator/entry point is <20% - 5 Stars (Weekly SLOW STO 5,1) or 4 Stars (Daily FULL STO 20,10,1) -- Page 4
4) BUY the dip (x2, SSO, MVV, UWM, QLD, BIB, UPV, EET) or (x3, UPRO, UMDD, URTY, TQQQ, EURL, EDC)
***Note - Bull markets do not die of old age; they fall victim to an inverted yield curve,
a recession, a sharp drop in corporate profits or the bursting of a speculative bubble.
None of these are on the horizon.
This information is presented for education purposes only. StockCharts.com is not responsible for any comments, advice, or annotations presented on this page. Please review our Terms of Service for more details.