- Rank: 89
- Followers: 5
- Votes: 10
- Years Member: 2
- Last Update: 12 June 2018, 1:16
Support / Resistance Lines
------------Educational Purposes Only------------
There are five primary signals that identify trends and buying opportunities:
1. Hollow or green candles with no lower 'shadows' indicate a strong uptrend: let your profits ride!
2. Hollow or green candles signify an uptrend: you might want to add to your long position, and exit short positions.
3. Candles with a small body surrounded by upper and lower shadows indicates a trend change: risk-loving traders might buy or sell here, while others will wait for confirmation before going short or long.
4. Filled or red candles indicate a downtrend: you might want to add to your short position, and exit long positions.
5. Filled or red candles with no higher shadows identify a strong downtrend: stay short until there's a change in trend.
Also if possible consider support, resistance, and RSI to gauge low risk entires.
This information is presented for education purposes only. StockCharts.com is not responsible for any comments, advice, or annotations presented on this page. Please review our Terms of Service for more details.